If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Production Leader" in the Subject line.
Production Leader and Treats Researcher Rime Time Curiously Crafted Pops –
Rime Time Pops started from a single bicycle cart in 2015. It was our goal to develop the best tasting ice pops that utilize local produce and specialty ingredients to make a one-of-a-kind ice pop. Since our start, we’ve expanded to multiple carts and a few seasonally permanent carts around the city of Columbus and outward. We’ve been able to participate in some of the city’s coolest events as well as serve for some of the largest organizations that also call Columbus “home”.
Behind it all though, we believe it’s our mission to help create memories that last forever. Whether that’s having our carts at a splash pad all summer, the biggest food and art festivals in the city, a wedding or birthday or graduation party in the spring, we want to help tie the memory of the moment together. We believe our ice pops are the perfect way to celebrate the everyday moments in a sometimes overwhelming world.
Positivity - We are a face of friendliness and positivity. Our primary purpose is to foster memorable experiences for our customers. As team members we embody this through our speech and actions.
Relationship Focused - Selling pops is just a conversation starter, we’re here to support our community in feeling part of something bigger. We treat each customer with an intention that they will be part of our Rime Time family forever.
Integrity - We do what we say we are going to do, every time. We are proud of the decisions we make and know that the result of all our choices is a whole-hearted product and service that each customer experiences.
Teamwork - Collectively we work and play efficiently and effectively. Working as a team congruently. We each contribute equally to the team and fulfill our roles to the best of our abilities.
Responsibility - We show respect with our presence. We show care in the way we operate, from dressing in a tidy and uniform manner to cleaning with precision and integrity.
Rime Time Pops is growing to multiple carts and into seasonally permanent stands throughout Columbus and we’re looking for a Production Leader. This position works directly under the owner and is responsible for day-to-day production requirements, kitchen personnel management and motivation, inventory and ordering, exceeding food safety standards, observing and analyzing production processes to identify inefficiencies in areas where improvements could be made, and researching and developing new flavors and treats that are in-line with our mission.
To be successful as a Production Leader you should be able to multitask and problem solve without compromising the accuracy of your work. You are able to hold a positive attitude and an excitement for the product, customer and our team. An outstanding leader has exceptional managerial skills with kitchen members, strong internal and external communication with co-workers, and has a love for the product and mission of Rime Time. This position requires flexibility as we hope to learn and grow together.
Principal Job Functions:
· Maintaining safe and healthy work environment by enforcing food safety regulations
· Monitor ever aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards
· Large quantity fruit and produce processing
· Researching and developing new ice pop flavors and treats to boost sales
· Overseeing training of food production personnel with adherence to safety
· Building relationships with local vendors and suppliers
· Ordering ingredients, supplies and produce for daily production needs
· Ensure products and raw materials are stored properly at optimum conditions
· Deep cleaning and general maintenance of kitchen and storage areas
· High school diploma / GED required
· 1-3 years in kitchen/production facility experience preferred
· Food Safety Manager Certification required. PCQI Certification preferred
· Leadership Skill: Food production managers are skilled in directing and coordinating food production personnel to ensure efficient operations
· Time-management Skill: They are able to achieve production targets within set time frame and balance flexible external occurrences
· Decision-making Skill: They are adept at making key production decisions to ensure the manufacture of high quality products
· Highly creativity and thoughtful
· Loves to learn and take direction with ability to provide feedback
· Title: Rime Time Pops Production Leader
· Status: Part time w/Full Time conversion – 20-25 hours to start, 30-36 hours in Full-Time
· Compensation: $15/hr to start