If interested, please send resume to email@example.com with "Operations Coordinator" in the Subject line.
Operations Coordinator Rime Time Curiously Crafted Pops –
Rime Time Pops started from a single bicycle cart in 2015. It was our goal to develop the best tasting ice pops that utilize local produce and specialty ingredients to make a one-of-a-kind ice pop. Since our start, we’ve expanded to multiple carts and a few seasonally permanent carts around the city of Columbus and outward. We’ve been able to participate in some of the city’s coolest events as well as serve for some of the largest organizations that also call Columbus “home”.
Behind it all though, we believe it’s our mission to help create memories that last forever. Whether that’s having our carts at a splash pad all summer, the biggest food and art festivals in the city, a wedding or birthday or graduation party in the spring, we want to help tie the memory of the moment together. We believe our ice pops are the perfect way to celebrate the everyday moments in a sometimes overwhelming world.
Positivity - We are a face of friendliness and positivity. Our primary purpose is to foster memorable experiences for our customers. As team members we embody this through our speech and actions.
Relationship Focused - Selling pops is just a conversation starter, we’re here to support our community in feeling part of something bigger. We treat each customer with an intention that they will be part of our Rime Time family forever.
Integrity - We do what we say we are going to do, every time. We are proud of the decisions we make and know that the result of all our choices is a whole-hearted product and service that each customer experiences.
Teamwork - Collectively we work and play efficiently and effectively. Working as a team congruently. We each contribute equally to the team and fulfill our roles to the best of our abilities.
Responsibility - We show respect with our presence. We show care in the way we operate, from dressing in a tidy and uniform manner to cleaning with precision and integrity.
Rime Time Pops is growing to multiple carts and into seasonally permanent stands throughout Columbus and we’re looking for an Operations Coordinator. This position works directly under the owner and is responsible for day-to-day B2C operations, team management and motivation, client and catering operation and service, facilitating feedback from customers and/or employees to management, observing and analyzing processes to identify inefficiencies in areas where improvements could be made, and assisting in designing and maintaining clear operational guides to ensure consistency in operations.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator you should be able to multitask and problem solve without compromising the accuracy of your work. You are able to hold a positive attitude and an excitement for the product, customer and our team. An outstanding manager has exceptional managerial skills with team members, strong internal and external communication with co-workers and customers, and has a love for the product and mission of Rime Time. This position requires flexibility as we hope to learn and grow together.
Primary Job Functions:
· Lead the Columbus mobile and seasonally permanent cart staff by coaching, motivating and supervising on and off the cart
· Open and/or close pop facilities or carts as necessary
· Manage and work catering (weddings, corporate, school fundraisers) and off site events including festivals and markets
· Assist with onboarding and training of new seasonal cart staff
· Provide customer service resolution when needed
· Problem solve short term issues and resolving conflict
· Ensure company equipment is maintained, cleaned and upkept with the utmost integrity
· Provide a flexible growth mindset and provide/receive feedback for betterment
Education and Experience Requirements:
· High school diploma / GED required
· Problem-solving skills and enjoys working under time crunch
· Leadership and conflict management background preferred
· 1-3 years in operations experience preferred
· Excellent communication and team management skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Brings enthusiasm and great energy while on shift
· Loves to learn and take direction with ability to provide feedback
· Dependable and punctual
· Understanding in Square POS and Google communication software
· Title: Rime Time Pops Operation Coordinator
· Status: Part time w/Full Time conversion – 20-25 hours to start, 35+ hours in Full-Time
· Compensation: $14/hr + tips